We are running full time charters during this difficult time! Thank you for visiting our site and we are looking foward to getting you on the water.
Company policies regarding COVID -19:
1. Clients will be required to bring their own food and drink for the day. The captain and client food will be stored in separate locations.
2. We ask all clients and captain wear facial covers (Buffs) when social distance cannot be maintained.
3. If clients are not from a family unit, social distancing must be maintained as much as possible.
4. If clients are a family unit, social distancing is not required, and face coverings can be removed.
5. Hand sanitizer/soap will be available on deck for all to use.
6. Both the vessel and tackle will be sanitized after each charter.
7. Clients who are not within a family unit are ask not to share tackle (rods and reels).
8. No clients or crewmembers displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be permitted to board the vessel.
For those who have suffered with loss and/or illness during this pandemic, I extend my deepest sympathy!
Your support and contributions can be applied to any future trip with Spec Fever Guoide Service. Thank you and I am looking forward to get you on the water on a future day!